Resort Line Information
Here we'll provide information on the trains including scheduling, earliest and last trains. There is
also complete ticket fare and pass information. There is also transfer information and local points
of interest listed for each station. You can also check our other interesting bits of trivia here.
Return to the Disney Resort Line page.
RESORT LINE FACTS
RESORT LINER FACTS
- Business Entity Name: Maihama Resort Line (wholly-owned subsidiary of OLC)
- Date of Opening: July 27th, 2001
- Numbers of Stations: 4 (Resort Gateway Station, Tokyo Disneyland Station, Bayside Station, Tokyo DisneySea Station)
- Number of Trains: 5 (Blue, Yellow, Purple, Green, Peach)
- Number of Cars per Train: 6 (Front, 4 coaches, Rear)
- Capacity per Train: 571 passengers
- Length of Track: 5 km (3.11 mi - trains go in a counterclockwise direction)
- Duration of Trip: 12 min.
RESORT LINE STATIONS
- Each Liner is driverless. A cast member rides in the rear car to ensure all passengers have boarded. The front seats of the front car are available for guests.
- Each Liner is named with a color, "Blue, Yellow, Purple, Green, Peach".
- The side windows of each car are Mickey-shaped.
- The hand straps for holding onto while standing inside the train are also Mickey-shaped.
- Each Liner features nostalgic Disney memorabilia displayed in an enclosed glass case.
- The Liners never enter inside the Parks. Both "Tokyo Disneyland Station" and "Tokyo DisneySea Station" are located outside the main gates.
- All recorded announcements and signage are in English and Japanese.
- Spaces for guests with wheelchairs are available in cars #3 and #4.
RESORT LINE FARES
- Resort Gateway Station: Located inside "Ikspiari" near the "Tokyo Disney Resort Welcome Center" and a 2-minute walk from "JR Maihama Station."
This is the closest station to "Ikspiari", "Tokyo Disney Resort Welcome Center", "Bon Voyage", "JR Maihama Station", "Disney Ambassador Hotel" and various city bus lines and taxis.
There are separate boarding (from the right-side doors) and disembarking (through the left-side doors) platforms. Once exiting a train, guests must exit the station.
The station has two ticket gates, one towards the "TDR Welcome Center" and another one towards "Ikspiari" (entrance from 2nd floor "Trail & Track", exit on 3rd floor "Gracious Floor").
- Tokyo Disneyland Station: Located in front of "Tokyo Disneyland" Main Gate and next to the TDL parking lot. This is the closest station to "Tokyo Disneyland" and "Tokyo
Disneyland Bus Terminal." There is only one platform; guests board and disembark through the left-side doors. There's only one entrance and exiting ticket gate area.
- Bayside Station: Located next to the TDL parking lot and across from "Tokyo Bay NK Hall" and the "Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotels." This is the closest station to
"Sun Route Plaza Tokyo", "Tokyo Bay Hotel Tokyu", "Hilton Tokyo Bay", "Hotel Okura Tokyo Bay", "Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay Hotel", "Tokyo Bay NK Hall" and the "Tokyo Disney Resort Cruiser".
There is only one platform; guests board and disembark through the left-side doors. There's only one entrance and exiting ticket gate area.
- Tokyo DisneySea Station: Located between "Tokyo DisneySea Plaza" and the TDS parking structure. This is the closest station to "Tokyo DisneySea", "Tokyo DisneySea Hotel Miracosta", "Tokyo
DisneySea Guest Information" and "Tokyo DisneySea Bus Terminal." There are separate boarding (from the right-side doors) and disembarking (through the left-side doors) platforms. Once exiting a train,
guests must exit the station. This station has separate entrance and exit ticket gate areas.
- Both Disney-brand hotels and some "Official TDR Hotels" offer complimentary day passes.
||ADULT (in yen)
(Ages 12 & up)
|CHILD (in yen)
(Ages 6 to 11)
||Excursion trips prohibited. Must be used on day of purchase. Sold at all stations.
(11 tickets for price of 10)
||Must be used within 3 months from day of purchase. Sold at all stations.
|Must be used from day of purchase for consecutive days. Sold at all stations.
|For sale at "Resort Gateway Station" only from 7:30am-8:00pm daily.
||Regular group of 25 or more:
School group of 26 or more:
20% discount (includes 1 guardian)
|May be purchased up to 3 months in advance. Sold at all stations.
||Sold in values of:
|Cards sold at DLR stations feature a Disney design. Cards are valid for one year and in all Tokyo area trains and subways except JR Lines. Sold at all stations.
RESORT LINE SCHEDULE
- Depending on the day and time, a train arrives at each station every 4 to 13 minutes.
- In certain seasons, trains may be delayed a few minutes.
- * - final stop is "Resort Gateway Station".
- Times are posted from May 2004.
|Resort Gateway Station
|Tokyo Disneyland Station
|Bayside Station Station
||11:48pm / 11:59pm*
|Tokyo DisneySea Station
||11:52pm / 12:04am*
OFFICIAL CONTACT INFORMATION
- Maihama Resort Line Co. Ltd. Transport Dept.: 047-305-2409 / Intl: +81-47-305-2409 (Weekdays 9:00am-6:00pm)
- Resort Gateway Station: 047-305-2434 / Intl: +81-47-305-2434 (Weekends & Holidays)
- Lost & Found: 047-305-2424 / Intl: +81-47-305-2424 (9:00am-5:00pm)
- Official English Site: http://www.tokyodisneyresort.co.jp/drl/index_e.html